Search
View: 89|Reply: 0

This will be a new minigame on runescape where you will be moved to the world

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-10-16 13:51:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
At around 185 quests right now. If it is possible to do it earlier, it'll be completed sooner. There's a Grandmaster quest that is focused on the Elf however RS Gold 2007, it could also be a lower level quest. What will Seren respond to being reassembled Do you have connections with Guthix The show shows Seren concept Art, and claims it will be in use sometime next year.

Now that Runescape has fallen to a rather small amount of play What can Jagex could have done to make Runescape more well-known? From my perspective it's difficult to imagine a game as well-known as Runescape crashing in such a way.

Based on my own personal experience, I'd have to say the movement from simplistic abilities to more complicated and hard to pick up activities was a bad decision. Dungeoneering is not something I felt could be used outside of the boundaries of my local area. Summoning can be used in almost all locations.

Their focus on graphics and small changes was disappointing for me too, as one of the main attractions of Runescape was the quests, and I feel like they missed some fantastic opportunities. (Elf city?) I actually think the quest system in Runescape is one of the best out of the MMOs that I have played, but I don't really see a lot being released in the last few months. Perhaps I'm just being naive OSRS Fire Cape Buy, but Runescape would still be strong even if it went in a different direction.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

2021-11-28 12:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.591996 second(s), 21 queries .

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions

© 2016-2018 MeoGames, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list