Meogames

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 7004|Reply: 5

WHY IS THE NUMBER 10 SHIRT SO SIGNIFICANT IN SOCCER?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered Member

Credits
Post time 2021-05-19 15:27:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
WHY IS THE NUMBER 10 SHIRT SO SIGNIFICANTIN SOCCER?
Chelsea was one of the first teams to wearnumbered shirts in football all together, way back in 1928. However, you mightbe surprised to know that it was as recent as 1993 when soccer shirt numbersstarted getting assigned to players rather than being based on positions.Before 1993, No. 10 was typically worn by forwards, specifically advancedmidfielders up top. Players in these positions usually were some of theall-around best and most creative offensive players on the team. So, when thetraditional numerical system ended, the aura around the number 10 shirtcontinued. It became a trend for teams across the globe to reserve that kitnumber for their best player. Get more news about soccertraining suit for sale     ,you canvist futbolucl!
The number 10 shirt has been worn by manyfootball legends and icons, including Diego Maradona, Pele and Lionel Messi.They wore No. 10 while starring on the biggest stages for their countries andwere vital to giving the number its meaning and sense of mystique. Today, thebest soccer players strive to earn the honor of wearing the number 10 jerseyfor their team, because it’s attached to such prestige and is a sign of earnedrespect.
Jersey No. 10 is the holy grail in soccer.From the English Premier League to the World Cup, it has inspired brilliantperformances and been worn with a deep sense of pride due to its legendaryhistory. In no particular order, here are just a few of the all-time greats whohave donned the number 10 shirt:
With Willan’s departure, the number 10shirt for Chelsea is currently vacant. There are some worthy contenders to bethe tenth player to wear No. 10 at Chelsea, starting in the 2020/21 season andhopefully beyond.
Many American Chelsea fans are rooting forChristian Pulisic to get the honor. Pulisic wore the number 10 shirt on theinternational stage for the United States Men’s National Team (USMNT). However,he has never worn the number 10 shirt at Chelsea. Fans hope it’s a good omenthat he currently has Willian’s previous number 22 shirt.
Regardless of who is picked, it’d certainlybe an honor for any of our players to follow in the footsteps of Hazard, Willianand other talented players by wearing the prestigious number 10 shirt. U.S.fans, who do you think should get the honor for the Blues? Download The 5thStand, Chelsea’s official mobile app, and leave a comment for this article.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-05-28 22:52:30 | Show all posts
Hi, people! Scamfighter.net is reporting that Studybay is the academic writing company reliable enough. I’m interested in quality papers regularly, so I’d like to ask: is the review true?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-10-27 23:15:21 | Show all posts
Edited by ceridwen112 at 2021-10-27 23:16

Geometry dash offers all of the difficulties that one would expect from an "impossible" game while also making it more approachable to novices.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-12-17 19:14:52 | Show all posts
We have given an itemized investigation of these examination types right now.
You can take help while writing your examination papers.
However you can go for professional essay writing service for more help online.
https://writemyessayfor.me/        write my essay for me
writer on https://uk.write-essay-for-me.com/take-my-test-for-me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-03-15 15:44:41 | Show all posts
Yo WhatsApp Apk Download offers you the best way to check and fix it.
Give a try.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-07-04 12:57:15 | Show all posts
Spend some time playing. I'm interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it. retro games

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

2022-08-09 04:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057123 second(s), 21 queries .

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions

© 2016-2018 MeoGames, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list