Troubleshooting

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-11-13 15:24:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
iOS - My game crashes!

In order to fully enjoy Knights of Nations, our game requires at least the following specs:

- 1 GB of RAM minimum
- iOS 8 or higher (iOS 9 or higher recommended)
- iPhone 5 or better
- 640 x 960 screen resolution minimum (higher is recommended)

Devices such as the iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPad 2 or iPad Mini have 512MB RAM the game may not load or perform optimally.

Sometimes these specs alone aren’t enough to enjoy the games. Some iPhone devices might respond better to our game than others.

Android - My game crashes!

Does your game keep crashing? Is it loading improperly? Try the following troubleshooting tips:
1.       Make sure you’ve downloaded the game from the Google Play Store. We can’t verify the safety of versions downloaded from other sites.
2.       Free up device memory by closing running unused background apps.
3.       Increase storage memory by uninstalling apps you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing) videos and pictures from your device.

Please note, our games run best on devices that meet the following (minimum) specifications:
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5GB or more recommended) (Enter Settings > Storage to check available GB)
- Android OS 4.3 or higher (Enter Settings > About device > Software Info to verify OS)
- 800x480 screen resolution

There’s now a stack of Android devices out there, some operate very differently than others. Please consult your device manual if additional adjustments are needed.

My sound effects are gone!

If your game has gone silent, there are plenty of potential fixes.

Start by checking the in-game settings. Are your sound effects set to “on?” They should be.

If your settings are in order, but your game’s still muted, restart by fully exiting the app, and reopening it.

If neither of these help, please try the following:
1.       Important: make sure the mute switch is set to OFF
2.       Try plugging in, and unplugging some earphones
3.       Open another app, and check if the sound is working there. If not, then it probably has something to do with the device, and not the app itself

If none of these seem to work, please feel free to submit a support ticket.

How do I disable push notifications?

If you’d like to disable notifications on your device, please follow these steps:

- Locate your device settings
- Select “Notifications”
- Select the game from your Application list > Configure notifications

There are many preferences to choose from, allowing you to continue using certain notifications while offing others if you’d like. Choose which best suits you, and enjoy the custom life.

I can't connect to Facebook!

If you’re having trouble connecting the game to Facebook, follow these steps:
Log out and log in again with the correct Facebook account in Settings > Facebook
Then, right below in "Allow these apps to use your account" make sure that the game is among the allowed apps
Launch the game and try reconnecting the account to Facebook.

If it still isn't working try downloading the Facebook app from the AppStore. Set up the app normally, log in with the account you wish to connect and launch the game again.

Can I listen to my own music while playing?

Want to play some games, but feel like listening to your own soundtrack? Follow these steps:

1. Enter your in-game settings, shut off the in-game music
2. Double tap the home button and exit the game
3. Put on some sweet tunes
4. Re-open the game
5. Enjoy!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

2020-04-01 10:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066496 second(s), 21 queries .

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions

© 2016-2018 MeoGames, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list