Account & Billing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-11-13 15:16:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
How can I retrieve my password?

On iOS you will have the option of connecting your game to your device via the Game Center. On Android devices, you will have the option of connecting your game using your Google Play account. Neither of these require you to set a password in-game.

How can I delete/reset my account?

Accounts for Knights of Nations cannot be deleted. Although we will be sad to see you go, you are free to stop playing the game at any time. If you decide to come back, your old account will be ready and waiting for you!

If you wish to have a fresh start, you are always free to create a new account by logging into a different server.

If you just want to change to another character, tap the plus button ‘+’ on the Character Selection screen to create a new character.

I made an in-game purchase using the real-world money but did not receive my items. What should I do?

We're sorry to hear that your purchase has not gone ahead smoothly! Please tap the Support button on the main screen to get help from our support team directly. You may also contact our support via a private message on our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KnightsofNations/

How can I change my character’s name?

Tap on your Avatar on the top left of the main screen. Then tap the brush-like button next to your current Character Name. Enter a new name you would like to use for your character. Changing your username will cost 288 gems (first-time change is free). If you agree to this fee, then tap on the '[gem] 288' button and your name will be updated.

How do I disable notifications? (Android)

To turn notifications off on Android, perform the following;
1. Go to device Settings > Apps & notifications
2. Find Knights of Nations within the Apps list and tap on it
3. Tap on Notifications then slide the tab so that Show notifications is off.

How do I disable notifications? (iOS)

To turn notifications off on iOS, perform the following;

1. Enter your device's Settings
2. Select Notifications
3. Select Knights of Nations from the list of Apps and then tap Configure notifications and configure accordingly.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

2020-07-12 00:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.262071 second(s), 21 queries .

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions

© 2016-2018 MeoGames, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list