View: 18173|Reply: 3

Suggestions for upcoming updates.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-10-03 06:30:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Mikkel at 2018-10-03 19:51

Even though this is a long suggestions list, please read it. Cause im sure that if you choose some of the suggestions it would improve the game a lot.

Hello my name is Mikkel and I'm from Denmark so many apologies if my English grammar isn't good.
I've now played the game for a couple of months and I've been able to reflect a lot and study the game in and out if you can say it like that.

This is, in my opinion, one of the most complete soccer games for mobile, and I'm sure that with many updates from now this game will just keep getting better and better and more people will come to because the dev team is actually doing something to always improve the game.

Even though a game is never complete in my opinion and I've found a lot of things that could be changed or added to the game, and I really hope you will consider many of the things because I think a lot of players agree with me.

I have thought everything through because I am a player and everyone knows that a player will always focus on what's best for the player, so I have tried to make everything as fair as possible and I'm sure that everything I've suggested, that the players would love these suggestions to be a reality.

Here they are, my suggestions, in a completely random order:

1. Sale Fee
I would really recommend that you changed the sale fee, 10-15% I haven't really looked into if the percentages are different if you sell a purple or a blue player, I haven't looked into that but right now the sale fee percentage for a gold player is 30%
Benzema 1,000,000
Sold for 700,000

Luiz Suarez
Sold for 8,400,000

In my opinion, it's way too much, and it could at least be decreased with 10% or around 15-20%

2. Buying more players at a time
You should be able to buy more players at on time, for example if you need 11 players more you need to use to develop a player, you should be able to click on the player in the transfer market and then there should be a like a [-----------------------------------------]
I don't know how to explain it, but think about it: There are 10 players -> You move your finger to the end and then you have chosen all the 10 players, and then you click buy.

(There should also be added a non dublicate system, which means that when you buy 10 players you will be able to open one letter and click confirm instead of 10)
If it is possible.

3. Trading system

Players being able to trade and between each other.
- Basically, a trading system where you, for example, Just like now find someone through the community chat and then click on the opponent and then you will be able to trade with him. I found someone through the facebook group and traded with him, but the problem is when he sold my his player I bought him for 1,000,000 and then sold my player, but he was sold for 700,000 because of the sale fee. So I lost 300,000 for a player which was worth the same amount of money, that the player I bought.

The trading system should work like this, you find the manager, click on his team find the player you want -> Clicking trade and then it will open a menu, with players you can trade with:

NOTE: You should ONLY be able to trade players which are worth the same amount of money so for example
Messi 20,000,000 -> Ronaldo 20,000,000
Benzema 1,000,000 -> Varane 1,000,000

That makes it fair because then you don't lose money on a trade which makes sense, why do you have to lose money on ''buying'' a player which is worth the same amount as your own.

Also you should be able to ask others in the chat, if they wanna trade if you have Varane and are searching for Benzema, you should be able to type it in the community chat, that's why it would make sense to get the trading system + look at the community chat, I'm talking about the community chat in the next suggestion.

4. The community chat
In the last update you added the ''Market chat'' I call it, it basically shows every purple player and so on which is put on the market and that is fine, because it's good that the golden players are being shown always but the purple only in the chat, otherwise it would be spammed BUT
You should make another chat like the old one, where people can actually communicate, cause there is no communication right now.

- You can't get people to join your association
- You can't really ask for new friends in the chat anymore
- You should be able to ask other players for trades in the chat,
- Just a chat where you can actually communicate with players, cause it's impossible in the ''market'' chat.

5. Association invites

You should be able to invite players to your association through the chat:
You click on the community chat, find a player and then click on invite to the association -> Then they will get a message where they can either answer Yes/No
This should really be put in the game cause it would help new associations a lot.

You should be able to invite a player EVEN THOUGH he is already in an association, this makes it more competitive, right now most people join an association and they just stay in it for a long time, which means that new associations don't really have a chance to rise. When you can't invite someone...

6. Association logo
You should be able to create a logo as an association owner.

7. Betting
I didn't play when there was betting but it looks like under the world cup you could buy betting tokens for your tokens in the shop, and then bet on the teams.

If it did work like this please, but it back and add the Champions League only
Then you should be able to bet on all the champions league games every time there is champions league,

8.  Level rewards
I like that you added the level rewards, but many of the players are above 30 and the rewards go to maximum 30 levels.
You should add new rewards up to level 50

9. Morale and energy
The players shouldn't lose morale if the team wins, energy yes. But not morale that is like real soccer, a player doesn't lose his morale when he is on the pitch but yeah of course he loses energy.
This would really help to improve the playing experience, energy should also be changed but like this:
If your player is outside the lineup and the bench he should regenerate energy, for example 5% or 10% for each match, then after 10/20 matches where they haven't played they would have 100% energy.

10. League match w/d/l bonus
I wasn't sure about what league I played in but I think it was league 4 and 11
There is a lot of difference from league 4 to league 11, but you earn 4,000 after a match in league 4 and 6,000 in league 11
This should really be changed, there should be higher match prizes, but it should depend on whether you're winning or losing the game.
I haven't been that far up in the leagues, so im not sure if this is changing but there was not a big different on league 4 and 11
Im pretty sure about that

11. Transfer offers
When you transfer players you're being offered some players or some cash, this is not balanced at all.
10 blue players give around 33,000 when you get the cash option

10 purple players give around 36,000 when you get the cash option

This should really be fixed, cause it makes no sense transfering purple players other than you get more fame from a purple player compared to a blue, which doesn't need to be changed cause that works fine.. :-)

12. Game time
The games in the league should take less time if you choose the fast forward option, I personally have 2 accounts and I spent many hours daily on Champion Eleven due to all the daily task and ranked match, and the cup and buying/selling players. Everything, It takes a lot of time to play league matches, and if you play around 16-20 league matches a day it is a lot time in the end...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-10-03 06:41:18 | Show all posts
Edited by Mikkel at 2018-10-03 06:43

13. Cup match waiting time
I don't know why it takes 20 minutes I know there is a purpose with it, but I can't figure it out. but yeah sometimes it takes 20 minutes to find and participate in a cup, but it should be changed to 10 minutes if it's possible. It's a lot of minutes if you need to wait like 10-20 minutes for a new cup every time

14. Weekly login bonus

I love when you introduced the new weekly bonus, where you get stuff if you complete ''missions'' but you should add more like this or do a weekly login bonus no matter what, if you log in every day you get it, if you miss a day you have to start the next Monday, for example, every weekly login bonus could be different and start every Monday, there are only weekly login bonuses for new players and it could be awesome if you changed that so that the old players also get a login bonus,

I think that was all for now, i know it's a lot but it could really help to improve the games at least some of it and I really hope that you consider a lot of my suggestions, cause I think it could improve the game a lot and the managers would love it.
If you have any questions or misunderstood anything, please ask..

- Mikkel manager of Real Madrid CL

Association owner of Real Madrid

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2018-10-09 09:58:25 | Show all posts
Hi Mikkel,

Great input! We will deliver all these 14 suggestions of yours to the whole team and I'm sure they are going to love it!

Thanks a ton for your enthusiasm and support!

Have a great game!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-12-18 17:30:21 | Show all posts
Agree with all that.....I would adress problem with skills levling...exp.my Subasic 84 player with max skills at lvl 10 and max exp lvl 20...overall stats 201....devolp lvl 11......saw player A.Lopez 84..asssuming he has all max like im...devolp lvl 10...overall stats 217...thats unfeir....older players had option to upgrade skills to lvl 20 probobly even higher thats unfeir for new players...and inposibnle to beat top 10 players...fix skill for alll players and make them even or just remove it from the game plz

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

2020-03-28 20:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098944 second(s), 21 queries .

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions

© 2016-2018 MeoGames, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list